By becoming a member, you will be able to participate to the annual Assembly of Members for revising the association financial balance, you may participate to internal planning discussions, and may vote when there is an important decision.
The yearly membership fee will be used to pay:
- web hosting of our websites – which is around 350€ a year
- https://www.powerprogress.org/ and the others third levels domains
- https://www.powerpc-notebook.org/ and the others third level domains
- plugin for managing the donation campaign that interfaces with PayPal and Stripe that cost around 125€ a year
- bank and tax bank costs which is around 160€ a year
Variable costs related to our involvement
- association activities such as the switch from closed source software to open source and preferably self-hosted and alternative softwares such as nextcloud, collabora, irc, jitsi, BigBlueButton;
- regenerate old hardware, and support the knowledge and passion transfer for alternative architectures to the younger generations, as well as teaching them how to become accustomed with Linux and programming (example Revivo with Scratch School project ).
Based on what is left, the remaining funds will be used for supporting activities such as:
- buying pieces of hardware or software useful for our projects like the PowerPC laptop
- finance ppc64 big endian patches, u-boot configuration,other software needs
- finance other open hardware designs
- finance open hardware notebook chassis design
- participating to conferences
- printing posters, leaflets, T-Shirts
- support and collaborate with other associations
All people involved works on a voluntary basis and is not getting paid.
If you like our activities, you may also consider donating using this page.
The application form must be filled, printed, signed, scanned, then sent to membership at powerprogress.org Together with the scanned application form, please, provide the receipt of the € 30 (€ 10 for students or people from developing countries) credit transfer.
Payment via Bank Transfert
|Beneficiary Bank (57)|
|Code BIC/ SWIFT||ETICIT22XXX|
|Banca popolare Etica SCPA||Via N. Tommaseo 7, 35131 Padova (PD)|
|Intermediary Bank (56A)|
|Code BIC/ SWIFT|
|Banca popolare di Sondrio||Piazza Garibaldi 16, 23100 Sondrio (SO)|
(e.g..: “membership 2018 John Cocke”)
Payment via Stripe you can you use this link
Payment via PayPal
You may send the donation using PayPal to
In this case, please add a comment providing your Name and Surname, otherwise we may unable to trace back who is the donor.